My Dog Stole My Homework

On a normal day, I was watching tv in the living room and just about to do my homework. Shortly after I started my homework I got thirsty so I went to get some juice and that’s where it all happened.  When I came back to the living room to finish my homework it was GONE! Oh, and by the way I have a dog named Blossom and I think she stole my HOMEWORK. Now I’m on a hunt to find my homework, first I checked around the living room – not there! Then I checked the kitchen, again, not there! I was beginning to panic, as I checked the bathroom -of coarse not there! I checked my dogs , not there either. I checked all around the house. Where is my homework? I had nothing else to do besides watching a movie with my mom so that what I did at 7:40. At 10:00 pm I went to bed. I had given up and needed to relax.

The next day it was a school day, so I woke up at 6:50 am. You know, got dressed, brushed my teeth and stuff then went down stairs for breakfast. Then I went to school. I left at 7:50 am and it took 30 min to get to school and I was there for school at 8:20 so I wasn’t late because school starts at 8:30 am sharp.

The first class was math we had a test on multiplication. Then we had science and the best part, recess. At recess I played tag with my friends. After recess it was gym. In gym we played basketball.  I was exited for lunch because I was so hungry after running around in gym.  After lunch it was English then French.  After French it was home time… yippee!!!

When I got I home I played with my dog a few minutes before it was dinner. For dinner I had chicken and fries. After dinner, I got ready for bed. In bed I played card with my mom to spend some time together before I fell asleep.

The next day, I woke up and did all my jobs then went down stairs for breakfast, then off to school again. When I got to school, my teacher told us that we were going out side to the park for an hour before school ended because it was so hot. He’s so cool like that!

When it was an hour before school ended, we went to the park. Me and my friend raced for the swings.  The whole time we were at the park me and my friend were on the swings. It was so much fun. I love being outdoors.

When I got home I was so nervous because my homework was suppose to be handed in the next day and I still hadn’t found it. I hadn’t told anyone either, but I could see Blossom had that look of trouble on her face. I took one more peek around the house, but I still couldn’t find it and wasn’t sure what to do. I went up stairs to get ready for bed. Then I came back down stairs for dinner. When I was getting juice, I  slipped over something and fell flat on my face on the floor, as I looked around me at ground level, I saw under the table that was in the middle of the kitchen, MY HOMEWORK!! I was so exited because I found my homework. I just knew it would show up!!

The next day did my morning things went to school and handed in my homework with a big smile on my face because I knew in my heart that no matter how bad things seem to be, they always have a way of working out just right.

The end